On behalf of all the team at Beechview Dental Practice we would like to welcome you to our Belfast practice.
Our experienced team aim to provide the highest standard of dental and patient care with a broad spectrum of treatment choices. We are here to make your visits as enjoyable as possible and will do everything we can to ensure a world-class experience.
We offer a range of up to minute dental techniques designed to give you the smile you have always wanted. A beautiful smile and a healthy mouth can change your outlook and persona. It can also build your self-esteem, confidence and you will look and feel so much better. From your first visit, you will be greeted by team members who will soon become familiar confidants and a source of dependable advice.
Our practice is a comfortable and relaxed environment which can be felt from the minute you walk through the door, making your visit a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We are one of a select number of dental practices to provide relaxed dental treatment under I.V Sedation.
I.V Sedation enables patients to undergo complex dental treatments, often in one visit.
Should you wish to explore any form of dental sedation., our experienced staff will take you through each step of the procedure.
Beechview Dental Practice is committed to staying up to date with the latest in dental treatments and technology. We have a special interest in Cosmetic, Restorative and Implant Dentistry treatments and our Dentists regularly attend continuing education courses to bring world-class dental treatments and standards to Beechview Dental Practice.
What you can expect from us:
- We will listen to your dental problems and concerns and try to give you an explanation and solution to those issues.
- We will follow the latest cross-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials available.
- We will give you a written estimate detailing any treatment costs and when payment is expected.
- We will do all we can to keep to time because we know everyone hates to be kept waiting.
What we expect from you:
- To attend your appointment promptly, and if you are unable to do this, to let us know as soon as possible.
- To pay for treatment at the end of each visit as requested.
- To look after the work that we provide for you in the manner shown to you.
- If you are happy with our service, please recommend us to anyone you feel would benefit from our care.